Web design determines the appearance and perception of a website. Therefore, it includes the design, the navigation and the range of colors of the website. It also includes graphics and logo design.
On the other hand, web design has more to do with aesthetics and user experience than with functions. That's why a web designer will make a website easy to use. In addition to fit the purpose for which it was created. A good web designer should have skill in graphic design and a good knowledge of marketing. Know how to attract the attention of visitors to a website and encourage them to explore it.
Begins A Presence On The Internet With The Latest Trends In Web Design
- Designs of web pages for companies, professionals and entrepreneurs
- Potentiate sales and improve the image of your business with a professional website
- Latest trends in web design: designs adaptable to cellulars and tablets
Our types of web pages and features
- Institutional Web Pages: Oriented to professionals and companies that want to count on a solid brand image.
- Self-Administrative Web Pages: For dynamic companies that require to update their contents frequently.
- Online Product Catalog: For companies that have a range of products or services and want to exhibit them simply on the internet.
- E-Commerce Web Pages: Oriented to companies that have a wide range of products and use all the potential of online sale.
We Offer Much More Than A Simple Design ....
- We make "Responsive" websites: adaptable to Cell phones and Tablets. More than 25% of visits come from those devices.
- We optimize the website code to make it faster and more search engine friendly: Improve your positioning in Google.
- We focus on the usability of the sites so that any user can easily understand it and expand the probabilities of sale.
Do You Need Personalized Advice?
Contact us and we will coordinate a meeting or phone call. Tell us what your company is dedicated to, what is your objective, and based on this we send you a personalized work proposal without charge.